From: hiro <23hiro@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] SFF 9legacy fileserver hardware
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:16:03 +0200	[thread overview]

sure you want just one sata disk for a fileserver? or is the worm all on bluray?

the thinkcentre on my desk here has exactly one nvme and one 2,5" slot
for sata inside.
i'm not sure it has usb2, but we have xhci support in 9front anyway so
that should cover it...
i think you can chose between some used intel (very cheap) and now
also newer ryzen...

it might be that you'll have to copy some patches into 9legacy first,
there were too many (esp. about xhci) to keep track for me.