From: hiro <23hiro@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Plan 9 Foundation
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 22:12:59 +0100	[thread overview]

in my legislation churches devoted to glenda worshipping are considered sects.
it would be great to be able and register in a country where this is
possibly a church instead.

I found another place where this is discussed
https://old.reddit.com/r/plan9/comments/lgoz01/plan_9_foundation/

i approve of this displayed intent to unite the factions and bring
plan9 forward, but I fear it will be very hard to track so many media
for anybody involved in any of the "factions".

some may have no hackernews account, some may have no reddit account,
some may have no github account, and all this to me combined comes
technically in the way of seamless communication. not a unique thing
to this community, but nonetheless a regretful problem.

maybe at a certain size fragmentation is even necessary.
perhaps it is after all a sign of plan9's success that this seemingly
conflictual topic is coming up now.

in the meantime, everybody keep on booting their plan9 for it's own
sake, please :)