Much as I love Plan9, only a masochist would use it for email.I agreed with Carmack as recently as 1997: "I spent a few months running Plan9. It has an achingly elegent internal structure, but a user interface that has been asleep for the past decade." On 14 October 2014 12:55, Anthony Sorace wrote: > On Oct 13, 2014, at 12:46 , Eduardo Alvarez > wrote: > > > Have you considered other mailbox formats, such as maildir, for > instance? Seems > > that it could solve at least some of the problem. > > nupas uses a maildir-like format. It helps tremendously. > > Really: if you're doing mail on Plan 9, you want to be running nupas. > >