Hey Adriano It seems as if the list is not totally moribund after all, even if these days people will insist on talking about Plan9 on it, rather than posting informative digressions about almost everything else. I hope you got at least some of the responses which your original message sparked. The list is not mute, so if you're not getting the number of responses you expect, checking your spam bucket is probably a good idea. On Aug 23, 2016, at 12:29 PM, Adriano Verardo wrote: Thank you Winston, pleased to hear from you. Really, my email accounts work (mail dot com too) . And I've also received the 9fans subscription confirmation of changes. I personally have been technically dead for some time, but am still receiving emails from the list, so the problem may be at your end. In which case of course you won't see this. Bugger. On 23 August 2016 at 12:00, Adriano Verardo > wrote: Hi, all I don'receive from the group since June. I've changed my subscription, opened another gmail account (mail-dot-com had problems), contacted 9fans staff etc etc.... Could anyone kindly le me know about problems or whatever else reason why 9fans seems to be mute ? Thanks.