* Re: [9fans] 9fans Digest, Vol 107, Issue 61
       [not found] <mailman.985.1364175436.2642.9fans@9fans.net>
@ 2013-03-25  1:46 ` Winston Kodogo
From: Winston Kodogo @ 2013-03-25  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm fairly sure that this is a misquote from Alfred, Lord Tennyson. In
my copy, the original reads:

"Trolling is a art" she told herselves
The Lady of Shallot.

I would have said "an art", but I'm no poet.

Good to know that you're still out there Dan. But I'm a bit puzzled by
your use of the term "ankle biters". Here in NZ it generally connotes
(or is "denotes" the correct term?) what in the US would, I believe,
be referred to as "rug rats". Does it have a different meaning in the
real world?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-03-25  1:46 UTC | newest]