From: Winston Kodogo <kodogo@gmail.com>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: [9fans] RIP: Uriel
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:28:11 +1300	[thread overview]

I won't make the funeral - such is the distance from NZ - but I very
much enjoyed my, and others', dealings with Uriel - even the constant
taunting about the 9load replacement, which sadly will now never
happen.. He was a good guy, with sound views on a variety of topics,
Especially C++ & XML. The intertube is a strange thing. You don't
really get to know people well via it, but sometimes they do touch
your life. Uriel did, and Boyd did. If the family of either person
would appreciate a message, could somebody email me personally?

RIP