* [9fans] Connecting to the wiki from linux with plan9port
@ 2021-11-12 19:20 Cam
From: Cam @ 2021-11-12 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm assuming it's possible to mount the wiki using plan9port however I
haven't been able to find documentation on it. If it is indeed possible I'd
like to update the wiki with instructions on how. Does anyone have any
insight into how to make this happen?

-Cameron

* Re: [9fans] Connecting to the wiki from linux with plan9port
@ 2021-11-14  0:38 ` Fazlul Shahriar
From: Fazlul Shahriar @ 2021-11-14  0:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

srv 'net!9p.io!wiki' wiki
9p read wiki/Acme_wiki_instructions/current

I'm not aware of a port of the acme client.

@ 2021-11-14  4:26 ` Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2021-11-14  4:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans