* [9fans] aux/wpa
       [not found] <675334189.617959.1537576087466.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-09-22  0:28 ` G B
From: G B @ 2018-09-22  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Now that I have 9front installed on my Thinkpad T60 and WiFi is working, how do I get aux/wpa set to run at boot?
Do I need to setup a secstore and add wpapsk to factotum?? How does factotum know which to use if you had a key for say mail, aux/wpa, etc??

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* Re: [9fans] aux/wpa
@ 2018-09-29 13:06   ` Dave MacFarlane
From: Dave MacFarlane @ 2018-09-29 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

There's probably a better way, but I do:

bind '#l1' /net
echo 'key proto=wpapsk essid=wifiname !password=hunter2' >> /mnt/factotum/ctl
aux/wpa -s wifiname /net/ether1
ip/ipconfig ether /net/ether1
auth=myauthserver

in my /cfg/$host/termrc, since I don't have access to the secstore on
myauthserver until I'm connected to the wifi.

--
- Dave