From: Dave MacFarlane <driusan@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] More about /dev/draw
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 13:49:59 -0400	[thread overview]

That's exactly what I'm doing. I don't have a monitor with HDMI within
network-cable and power-cable reach to hook it up to, and the last time I
hooked it up to my TV my toddler tore the usb/power cable of the Pi in two,
so I can only try debugging it when he's not around..

(And Go 1.6 or later for Plan9, but 1.7 or later for ARM, for the record..)

--
- Dave