On Feb 14, 2018 02:22, "Rui Carmo" wrote: > On 14 Feb 2018, at 01:47, Bakul Shah wrote: > > Dave MacFarlane's git client (dgit) does a decent job on plan9. This interests me greatly. Last time I checked there wasn’t a good enough got client, so I used Mercurial. Where is dgit exactly? R. https://www.github.com/driusan/dgit/ It's written in Go, which means it'll only work on platforms that Go supports (I think there's a list somewhere on the Go wiki, but it's some subset of 386/arm/amd64 depending on which fork you're using.)