On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 8:37 AM, Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > > It turns out that the interface 9pi used for querying framebuffer depth > > is also now broken. Setting framebuffer_depth=N in config.txt used to > > work for changing the pixel format, now it doesn't. > > OK, new 9pi and 9pi2 kernels in /n/sources/contrib/miller should now do > the right thing for 24bpp, which can be requested with framebuffer_depth=24 > in config.txt or vgasize=WxHx24 in cmdline.txt > I was pretty sure it was either a kernel or libmemdraw bug, but I don't know how you can possibly track these things down so quickly without even getting a proper bug report. - Dave