Why would the alpha channel work differently with the same image from the same code with the same hardware depending on the driver? (I've already tried setting it to a 50% alpha just in case it was something like a bug in drawterm not honouring the alpha channel and I was doing something stupid. The 50% alpha worked fine in drawterm but didn't change anything locally..) On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 6:50 AM, Charles Forsyth wrote: > > On 28 May 2016 at 18:23, Dave MacFarlane wrote: > >> Does anyone have any pointers? > > > I'd check that the image you're drawing with S over D isn't filled with a > completely transparent value > if the image has got an alpha channel. > -- - Dave