Dear Peter, Based on your other publications it sounds interesting but I fail to open the link provided. Says 404. Yours, Jani Lahtinen On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Peter A. Cejchan wrote: > Hello, > please, if you wish, take a look at my old thesis, we can apply for a > grant to get it online, polished, hopefully in "Go" language golang.orgrunning on plan9 native > http://www.gli.cas.cz/home/cejchan/model/probab-model.pdf [ps] > however, I have no funding at present time, sorry, > > best, > Peter. > > > > On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Jani Lahtinen wrote: > >> I haven't written much here but I have been playing with Plan 9, Plan 9 >> Port, and Inferno for quite some time now, In the current economic times I >> feel I should not leave a stone unturned. I am looking for work, either >> parttime or permanent, hopefully related to Plan 9, as I have developed >> some affinity to good design related to it. I do not want to include my CV >> here but I can gladly provide one. As an EU national that area is the most >> convenient but I can relocate if needed. >> >> Jani Lahtinen >> > >