On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 2:53 PM, Steven Stallion wrote: > 9fans, > > Somewhat recently I've been doing some work to preserve older fs > hierarchies. When running replica/pull I'm seeing something quite strange. > Both the log and database are reporting the original (and correct) mtime > for directories, however for some reason replica/applylog (or the > filesystem) is setting the mtime to time(0). After digging through the > applylog source, I found a couple of conditions that could cause this, > however my modifications have been for naught. This is annoying as hell > given the fact I'm going through this rigamarole to preserve permissions > and dates. > > FWIW, replica/applylog is running against a fossil filesystem served out > of devmnt with the following configuration: > > fsys main config > fsys main open -APVW > > Any ideas? > Ugh. I see the problem - a second pass is not made by applylog to update the mtime after files have been applied. Patch forthcoming. Steve