On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 7:19 PM, Jeff Sickel wrote: > The older versions of drawterm just map a large view to fill > the whole screen and then clip the view to the window size you’ve > selected. When you drag the view it doesn’t resize the internal > rio content. That meant that when taking a 1280x1024 window to > 2560x1440 everything would stay the same and you’d just see the > extra space already allocated. If you draw to the new areas and > then resize the window back to the smaller rect you lose easy > access to any rio windows created outside of the current clipping > rect. > > The Cocoa version does proper resizing. It’s just a lot of effort > to get the same features back into the X11 code base. > I might be alone in this, but the resize drives me up the wall. I've had to go out of the way to patch rio to ignore resize updates. I suspect the reason for this is my riostart creates a few windows by default, which end up getting resized when I fullscreen drawterm, throwing everything out of whack. It would be nice if you could add a command line option for this - I started looking at this, but haven't had much time to make a proper patch. Cheers, Steve