On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Bakul Shah wrote: > On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:48:22 CST Steven Stallion > wrote: > > > > Last night I finally got around to getting a B+ I've had sitting in the > > closet and converted it to a terminal. I'm seeing this same problem. I've > > tried unplugging multiple keyboards and have also tried using a powered > > hub. I'm at a loss. Has anyone else figured out how to deal with this > issue? > > Just curious. Does this depend on which of the 4 ports is used > or happens with any of them? > I've tried every port to no avail.