9fans, Somewhat recently I've been doing some work to preserve older fs hierarchies. When running replica/pull I'm seeing something quite strange. Both the log and database are reporting the original (and correct) mtime for directories, however for some reason replica/applylog (or the filesystem) is setting the mtime to time(0). After digging through the applylog source, I found a couple of conditions that could cause this, however my modifications have been for naught. This is annoying as hell given the fact I'm going through this rigamarole to preserve permissions and dates. FWIW, replica/applylog is running against a fossil filesystem served out of devmnt with the following configuration: fsys main config fsys main open -APVW Any ideas? Steve