Evening 9fans, While working on the Chromebook (nee exynos) port I ended up in a situation where I needed to use a more sophisticated JTAG debugger to find an issue. I ended up grabbing a RealView ICE since they are relatively cheap on eBay (around 500.00USD) compared to other models capable of debugging Cortex-A15 cores. Older firmware revisions of the RVI support the remote GDB protocol (in addition to the closed RDDI protocol). I've written a simple 9P file server that translates memory/register accesses to remote GDB targets. I haven't tried it yet, but this should also work with OpenOCD as well. At the moment this is little more than a toy, but it has been stable enough for me to debug issues on the board reliably. I've added support for ARM and i386 for now - adding additional register maps for the other mach types is straightforward. If there is enough demand, I'll write up a man page and submit a patch. The setup for this isn't particularly obvious since it requires some messing about with RVI firmware updates and downloading the right version of RVDS to setup the board, so a wiki page is deserved as well. For now, you can find the source in my contrib directory on sources: /n/sources/contrib/stallion/src/gdbfs/ (Obligatory screenshot attached) Cheers, Steve