Hello guys, I'm toying with floating point and the possibility of making some regression tests for Plan 9's FP support. At the moment I'm testing results of computations that should result in +/- infinity and as plan9 is built with Unicode in mind figured I should attempt to use the actual ± 0x00B1 symbol. I'm aware there are shortcuts for some of these (including ±) in "lib/keyboard" but I could not get the +- shortcut to work. I discovered it's because I wasn't using numpad keys (I'm on a laptop), when I do it works as expected. I'm assuming it's because of the 'shift' key in between to get the + and - symbols and I'm wondering if it is meant to work with shift or does it intentionally only work with the numpad? Regards, Rid.