Perhaps making the tagline a special case where acme will read from the left to the bar | and use that for the file/directory name. You would still have to chord it elsewhere but it might fix the most annoying issue (inability to one click put etc) Thoughts? On 19 Aug 2014 21:40, "Blake McBride" wrote: > B 'some directory name with spaces' > > does load the directory correctly. But as soon as you put the cursor into > the directory acme changes the buffer header from "some directory name with > spaces" to "some". Not supporting space in file/directory names has been > the single biggest impediment to my use of acme. > > I noticed Wily doesn't have this problem. Of course it is missing win, > Edit, Tab, etc.... > > Thanks. > > Blake > > > On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 1:39 PM, andrey mirtchovski > wrote: > >> with the plumber running, issuing "B /anyfile" will open the file in >> acme, even if acme isn't running. this is very useful when you start >> scripting little tools. >> >> i think this covers everything about acme :) >> >> >