From: Riddler <riddler876@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: [9fans] USB Wireless lan
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:39:28 +0100	[thread overview]

Hey guys,

Starting to work on my raspberry pi fossil & venti file-server.

Currently, to network it I'm using a Netgear WNCE2001 that plugs in
with an Ethernet cable and configures with a web interface, so plan9
doesn't have to manage the wireless connection. However I would quite
like to start using a 'real' wireless adapter so I can reclaim the
current one for another device.

I took a look back through the list archives and the internet and see
that some people have had success with PCI and PCIE wireless cards,
but have not found much about USB other than an older post from 2008
saying that OHCI controllers may have problems.

So, I thought I would fire off another one and see if anyone has had
any more luck with USB wireless since, and if so with what models?