Hey guys, I'm running the stock plan9 kernel in VirtualBox and I am expecting to see two /dev/etherX entries but there is only one. When I first installed it it had only one network card present, which worked with no issues. I added a new one (host only network) with the same model (Intel PRO/1000 MT Server) giving me two adapters (the first one is NAT). However, the /dev/ether0 entry has now changed its Ethernet address and is referring to the 2nd Ethernet card. The first one seems to have vanished. I searched the archives and didn't find anything, however I found one saying to check /dev/kmesg. There seems to be two relevant entries in there which I've put in below. #l0: i82543: 1Gbps port 0xF0420000 irq 10: [2nd cards MAC] #l1: i82543: 1Gbps port 0xF0440000 irq 10: [1st cards MAC] So it seems to at least pick up on the two cards, but only creates one /dev/eatherX? Is this expected or is there some additional configuration I need to do? Any suggestions? Regards, Rid.