From: Riddler <riddler876@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Regression testing
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 13:57:15 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello,

Yes, I am envisioning automated tests.
I've built a limited set of tests for personal projects and for a company I
worked in for a while, so I have a rough idea of where to go.
I'll certainly look into system calls, seems a sensible place to start. Any
advice or pointers you (or anyone else) has would be greatly appreciated.
Also, I would quite like to see those fp tests if you would be so kind.