Hi all, I am fighting with configuration of '9pccpuf' server. I have configured user 'bootes' as a hostowner. I have 'listen', 'keyfs' running. I can 'cpu' such server from another Plan9 terminal ('9pcf') as user 'bootes'. I can 'srv' such server from another Plan9 terminal ('9pcf') as user 'bootes'. BUT: server# auth/debug p9sk1 key: dom=xxx proto=p9sk1 user=bootes !hex? !password? successfully dialed auth server password for bootesxxx [hit enter to skip test]: cannot decrypt ticket1 from auth server (bad t.num=0x...) auth server and you do not agree on key for bootesxxx I found that it was already solved in the past... http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.plan9.general/55049 but it looks I have a correct sequence in /rc/bin/cpurc, /cfg/server/cpurc, /cfg/server/cpustart... Any idea what do I have wrong? Thanks in advance. Pavel P.S.: I cannot make 'auth' system to work with another added user... :(