Hi Stevie, I know, auth can be tricky... In fact. > Without having further information about your setup I > can only recommend reading this doc: > http://kamalatta.ddnss.de/config/Plan9Tutorial.txt. > Thanks for the link, going to recheck my configuration. > P.S.: I don't know the full background, but connecting as the > hostowner seems to have other prerequisites. > That's what is surprising me. I can 'cpu' the machine with 'bootes' (hostowner) uid. I can 'srv' the machine... I must have something strange there... Pavel