Same here, Skip. Still sitting in the box on the shelf. On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Skip Tavakkolian < skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com> wrote: > Dragonboard 410c (ARM64) > > I have one and have not done a thing with it yet. way too many things. > > On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:27 AM Micah Stetson > wrote: > >> I'm curious. What is it? Google tells me nothing, unless you're talking >> about playing basketball with a Croatian or football with a Serbian. >> >> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 8:27 PM, Prof Brucee >> wrote: >> >>> Anyone played with a Dragan? >>> >> >> -- Christopher Nielsen "They who can give up essential liberty for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants." --Thomas Jefferson