Il 05/Feb/2015 17:26 "erik quanstrom" ha scritto: > > I'm wondering for a > > synthetic filesystem in which, when you move a folder in a special > > directory, something magic happens. > > As far as I can see, it is not possible with a 9p2000 fileservice, is it? > > i don't see why you can't make a magic directory that works that way. > How? Which 9p message would trigger the magic? I just see 2 options: 1. Have a control file 2. Use custom wstat with full path to move But if both are wrong, I'm lost. Giacomo