Actually I wasn't able to understand when the afid was supposed to be clunk reading attach 5. I was in doubt that the afid had to be the last fid clunked. Giacomo Il 29/Gen/2015 15:56 ha scritto: > size[4] Tattach tag[2] fid[4] afid[4] uname[s] aname[s] > size[4] Rattach tag[2] qid[13] > > you have to provide the afid in the Tattach, so clunking it before > attach makes no sense. you can pass NOFID to Tattach when when the > fileserver doesnt support authentification. > > you can also reuse the afid, so keeping it arround after Tattach > works just fine. > > if you only want todo a single attach, you can clunk it after the > Tattach. > > its all documented and better worded in attach(5). > > -- > cinap > >