From: Zachary Kaplan <razic@viralkitty.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Why didn't anyone tell me about the new slogan?
Date: Sun,  5 Apr 2015 15:37:45 -0700	[thread overview]

@skip more importantly, we should use github for code hosting since it's
obviously more reliable and the code is already hosted there.

instead of making users do some hacky git clone lets go ahead and change
the import statements in the github repository to point to github itself.
then all other developers can pull from github.com and not 9fans.net.

once we find out who's in charge of the 9fans github organization, i'll
create a pull request

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 3:30 PM, Skip Tavakkolian <skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com