From: Mart Zirnask <martzirnask@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] sam and 'here documents' on Unix [WAS: Re: Making multiple changes to dot using sam -d]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 08:54:31 +0300	[thread overview]

Sorry for the late reply -- great hint, thanks very much.

In a perfect world, I would need a solution that also works on Windows
(with the ported unix/p9 tools), but I'll probably build the
sam9f-unix port by iru- [1] for now.

Btw, can anybody point me to the initial ^ and/or _ command patch?
In which 9front release were they added?

1: https://github.com/iru-/sam9f-unix

Thanks and best,
Mart