On 2 September 2015 at 19:58, Eugene Ma wrote: > Sorting columns with Sort helps a little with window management. > Oh, I didn't remember about Sort, thanks. > Also, the "Edit X" sam command does something similar to lw. > I'll be damned. I knew about "Edit X/foo/f" but I had never taken the time to understand how it works, so I didn't know about something as powerful as just Edit X. Thanks! > On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 4:19 AM Rudolf Sykora > wrote: > >> On 2 September 2015 at 11:54, Mathieu Lonjaret >> > I got annoyed at how, usually with many windows open, I sometimes >> struggle >> > to find where one of my windows is. >> >> yes. when there are many windows, the situation gets chaotic, >> that's my experience, too. >> >> Further, the heuristics of placing new windows does not really help >> at that moment :( >> >> btw. Has somebody tried this? >> http://c9x.me/edit/ >> >> Ruda >> >>