Hey, Sorry, I have not tried in a while. my bin/Mail (which still works for me) modtime is from oct 2016, so I probably built it at around that time. So you can try to apply the github branch to a p9p tree from around then, but otherwise it should be pretty easy to cherry-pick the changes to a recent p9p tree. I'll try to do it this week-end if i find the time. On 3 November 2017 at 09:43, Rudolf Sykora wrote: > Dear Mathieu, > > On 9 October 2017 at 19:35, Mathieu Lonjaret > wrote: > > Sure. each change is in a dedicated branch at > > > > https://github.com/mpl/plan9port > > > > They're all trivial, except for the sort by thread acme mail. > > if I have a fairly recent p9p, what is the minimum I have to do > to try your threaded-view change? (Btw., does it work well? I believe > I once tried some threaded view in acme, but something was wrong with > that back then...) > > Sorry for this question, I just do not orient in everything... > > Thanks! > Ruda > >