I'm starting to wonder why I decided to subscribe to yet another newsgroup, after having unsubscribed from so many in the past for lack of content. I guess I never learn the required lessons. Ruben On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:07 PM, wrote: > >> It is possible to use computers without also using javascript. > > > > But it's a strange thing to want to do. A bit like asking for the > > Ford Model T gear shift in a modern car. > > Your addiction to popular web browsers is your own problem. > > http://img.stanleylieber.com/src/15137/img/1364299588.jpg > > -sl > >