Hi again, I kind of figured what the problem may be last night before falling asleep. At first I thought it may be because I use zsh as shell, and it has this funny thing about changing uppercase for lowercase in case of need (which may shadow Mail as a shell command to execute /usr/bin/mail from within acme.) Turns out I was almost right. When I checked, I found in fact I had /usr/bin/Mail as a copy (or symlink, I'm not sure) of /usr/bin/mail. I moved it (just in case it's useful for some reason I'm not aware of) and started all servers again (factotum, mailfs, plumber) just in case. Now, from the command line Mail works (uses nedmail) and gives me a prompt to interact with my mail box: 253 messages : b (prints 10 headers as expected) If I try to open Mail inside acme it does "nothing": opens a +Errors window with 253 messages : and stops at it. At least this is closer to getting mail working! Thanks for any suggestion, Ruben