The thing is, I don't want access to HFS+ from my Plan9 host. I want my Plan9 host to serve a HFS+ drive. Access is required, but it's not the end goal. On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Jeff Sickel wrote: > I agree with Gorka, this would be a good GSoC project. > > But there are other ways to mount the device. Have you tried u9fs ( > http://plan9.bell-labs.com/magic/man2html/4/u9fs)? Or drawterm from a > Mac with the drive connected? Or running Inferno hosted on the Mac and > exporting the volume? > > Any of these would make the HFSX file system available to your Plan 9 host. > > -jas > > >