Sounds like the keyboard went idle (on its own!?) and the Rasp lost connection to it. ep6.1 is the name of a USB device (something about logical unit devices or something,) you can try unplugging something and you'll see similar things pop up. kb is complaining the keyboard went away, and since there is no keyboard, died. You could try ungplugging it and plugging it in. On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote: > Hi, > > I just wanted to report an error I just saw on my r-pi which had been > running for the last ~3 hours or so. While I was away from the > keyboard, the screen was up and after a while I saw it going blank. > The keyboard is no longer active though I still have a working mouse. > On the console output, I see these prints: > > usbotg: ep6.1 error intr 00000082 > kb: /dev/usb/ep6.1: read: i/o error > kb: exiting > > -- > Ramakrishnan > >