Hi all, I'm wondering if I can get a somewhat working native Plan9 installation in any of my "spare" machines. They would be (in order of more sparey to less sparey) Acer Aspire One (ZG5) Acer TravelMate 4001 LMi Acer Aspire 5865 WLMi (or something similar, quoting from memory) Intel Macbook (Early 2008 IIRC) I don't ask for much: USB support and some networking support (Wifi preferably, ethernet acceptable). I already have Plan9 installed in the Travelmate, but looks like neither the wireless card (an Intel, but not the recently released drivers on 9front) nor the ethernet card (Broadcom) are meant to work with Plan9, so no luck here as far as I can tell. I may be wrong, I'd be happy then :) I have tried USB booting the Aspire One, with no luck either. The 9legacy USB image hangs in the known "bios into real mode" something, the 9front usbboot procedure does not boot either. I get as far as mbr pbs ok, but nothing else. Hangs there, without reading from the USB. From some hints I've read here and there, it looks like it may boot, but can't tell how. I'd love this stupid little machine to have Plan9, native... So far it runs Arch with Fluxbox, which is a decent lightweight system. I have not tried the Aspire 5865 (yet) but I'm not any more hopeful it can work as the TravelMate does not work. I have not tried the Macbook either, since as a "last" resort I can run it in qemu with a kind of decent speed. Also, this is my work machine until I get a new one this week or the next Would any of these machines offer at least my requirements, which are basically "work"? I already have a Raspberry Pi with Plan9, works correctly but it's not as portable as I'd like (and my router is upstairs with no ethernet cabling towards where my TV sits...). Thanks, Ruben PS: I don't have any kind of love relation with Acers. The Travelmate was an old laptop I was given to see if I could use it for something, I bought the Aspire for a trip where I needed something lightweight and less valuable than my Mac, back in the day.) But they are not that bad: all still boot and work after the years :)