Where did I put my Raspberry Pi is one of the few questions I don't have :D Currently my worse problem is "I have my router upstairs and HDMI TV downstairs." No chord :( So far I've found the answers I was looking (more or less, still can't get gmail to work with acme/Mail, unknown error :/) but I have seen much pointless emails in the last 2 weeks and I was thinking of shutting the thing. Ruben On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Charles Forsyth wrote: > > On 26 March 2013 12:11, Rubén Berenguel wrote: > >> I'm starting to wonder why I decided to subscribe to yet another >> newsgroup, after having unsubscribed from so many in the past for lack of >> content. > > > Any unmoderated list is likely to have bursts of somewhat diffuse > exchanges. Normally 9fans is fairly quiet, and the content might be more > technically relevant > for you (if you're interested in the system). It's a way to get some > questions answered (eg, "how do I boot my Raspberry Pi?"), but not all (in > my case, "where did I put my Raspberry Pi?"). >