Here is a pointer to a discussion on comp.os.plan9, but I did not really get a clear understanding of whether it was possible or not. It seems to me that it was possible at some time, but based on my own findings, changes to the format may have made vac and fossil incompatible. On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 12:22 PM, Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > > The difficulty is how to convince fossil to install a score into its > hierarchy as though > > its one that it created. > > Wouldn't that cause a problem with the two origin file systems > having overlapping Qid spaces? I think you would need to walk > and rebuild the directory tree of the vac being inserted, to > assign new Qid.path values. > > >