Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! May I ask, what Discord community is this referring to? I tried various invite links I could find through google but they were all expired. Thanks On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 at 11:11 AM sirjofri wrote: > Hello my dear community, it's time for my annual christmas (and new-year) > post! > > This is for you, if you celebrate christmas or not, so please keep reading > if you want. > > The sad thing first, I wasn't as active as I wanted to be, so I don't > really know what happened across all communities in-depth in the last year. > For me personally it was quite a stressful year due to my job and the fact > that I married in september. As some of you probably know, time is > different if you have a partner; that's something I had to learn this year. > > I also learned that I can have many (good) ideas, but I also don't have > nearly as much time as I should have to invest in them. Therefore, not much > code from my side, and kudos to all contributors! > > Probably the only notable thing I achieved this year (that's also relevant > to you) is the advent (pun intended) of drawterm-android in the fdroid > store, again, combined with only little time to improve it. > > I recognized a few new faces in the various community channels. Mostly on > discord, but also on the mailing lists, as well as adventuresin9, who > regularly posts new videos about lower level topics around Plan 9. Welcome > to all of you guys! > > I wish you all a very merry christmas, hopefully with your families or > other persons that are close to you. I wish for you that you and your > important people stay healthy in these weird times with covid and weather > and war. I wish for you all that you can keep or achieve peace with your > relatives, and that you can start the new year with peace and love and > friendship. > > Christmas is about god being with us, so may god be with you all and bless > you! > > sirjofri ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Tce0b18cfac384c75-M92e54f608ce1d4199fe84f5a Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription