Cinap assured me that go works on 9front. Please send a wish list. Here docs in functions are on it. Exec was the ball buster. On 02/02/2016 8:53 AM, wrote: > > Thank you, but mostly I've just updated and titivated the previous > > work from Lucio and Gorka, to the state where it should pass the > > codereview and does pass all the go1.6 tests (with *ncpu=1). > > I need to point out that I really added nothing other than a minute > amount of coordination at the time and in retrospect even that had a > very limited effect. Gorka did the great work and I'm very pleased > that Richard picked it up and turned it into something I believe > (hope? wish?) will be with us for a while. > > I wish I could share some of the glory, but I really do not deserve it > :-) > > Here's a toast to all those who make my daily Plan 9 experiences a > pleasure. Thank you all! > > Lucio. > > >