Do you get wafers with it? On 02/11/2015 2:03 PM, wrote: > I made a stable branch of the ports tree that won't get major changes > without me notifying people. Because of the work of Nick Owens and > Jens Staal, theres quite a bit of software in the tree now and is > actually pretty useful now. I made a page on my website[1] with some > information and a script to install the ports tree if anyone is > interested. It does require mercurial though. At some point I'm > going to hopefully add the ability to install the tree without > mercurial so you can install mercurial with the ports tree. If you > find any bugs or want to add a port hit me up or make a bug on > bitbucket[2]. > > [1] http://mveety.com/ports > [2] http://bitbucket.org/mveety/9front-ports > > -- > Veety > > >