I mean, a distributed file system on an actually distributed infrastructure providing a ray-tracing environment across multiple cpu to a 9fs /dev/draw has to have some potential use somewhere.. On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:53 PM, andy zerger wrote: > I think a good start would be to establish port-projects for nearly > anything from freedesktop.org, esp nouveau, in your case. > > > Then, I have a question to all working for OS developement. >> Developping device drivers, such as 3D mode of nvidia card etc., >> is very difficult now, because there is no documents abailable. >> However, if we try to develope OS, we have to meet this difficulty. >> How you are trying to solve this? >> >