On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:52 AM, Russ Cox wrote: > On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:25 AM, David Leimbach wrote: > > I was with you till the "very easy" part. Been following the updates > today > > and noted that (earlier) the portion of INSTALL that detects the > > architecture on Darwin was not working. Had a patch for that and > > regrettably blew it away (accident), then had to turn my attention to > > something else. > > > > May try again tomorrow if it persists... > > Should be fixed - there was a missing file that I added > an hour or so after the initial change. > > > As for the Cocoa bits (mmmm cocoa bits) I might get some time > > to work that a bit this weekendif no other takers rise up. > > Thanks. I'm surprised how much still works. It is possible > that we just need to tweak the headers to get Carbon to > build again, but Cocoa is obviously the right long term plan. > > Russ > I'm not able to get to it this weekend as I had planned...