On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 9:32 AM, hiro <23hiro@googlemail.com> wrote: > I don't get the point of plan9 here. Learning C should be a matter of > hours for such an unspoiled mind, so I'd say go with bare hardware. > > Consider that I may want to flesh out interfaces to this system later. I could also do this in Linux, or FreeBSD or even Windows, but why not on Plan 9? Heck I could do it from Emacs if I wanted to... The only reason plan 9 is interesting here is because it's the target I'm choosing :-) Dave