On Monday, April 23, 2012, Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: > >> > I haven't tried genning up a CPU kernel with the new factotum yet. > >> > >> Sorry, I meant to say "with Richard's patched original factotum." > > Patching no longer necessary - it's now in the standard auth/factotum > on sources. > > Sounds like its time spin up a new instance of plan 9 > > I haven't tried building a new pccpuf kernel yet either, but on > > rebooting with factotum and ssh binaries built from from blstuart/ssh > > and on miller/factotum I get to "auth Authentication failed" > > What authentication methods are permitted in sshd_config on your host? > I find that if I enable only ChallengeResponseAuthentication, passwd > doesn't work, but if I enable PasswordAuthentication it does. > > >