On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:33 AM, david jeannot wrote: > > It is possible that we just need to tweak the > > headers to get Carbon to build again, but Cocoa is > > obviously the right long term plan. > > I have a "working" Cocoa version of Devdraw for > OS X Lion: I'm using it with Acme to write this email. > > There is just the bare minimum: > > no menu but 'Quit', > no fullscreen but OS X Lion's fullscreen, > no "Multitouch" support. > > It answers to the following gesture events though: > > swipe-left to cut (cmd+x), > swipe-right to paste (cmd+v), > swipe-up to execute (button 2), > swipe-down to execute with arguments (2-1 chord), > pinch to toggle fullscreen. > > I will send my code at the end of next week: I > still need time to clean it and to try to resolve > some imperfections and inconsistencies. > > Sounds pretty awesome!