* [9fans] iwp9: papers announced
@ 2023-03-13 14:25 ori
From: ori @ 2023-03-13 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The accepted papers are up on the website: http://iwp9.org/

For convenience, I'll repeat the list here:

- Porting the Netsurf web browser to Plan 9,
        Jonas Amoson
- GEFS, A Good Enough File System,
        Ori Bernstein ?
- Hell Freezes Over: Freezing Limbo modules to reduce Inferno's memory footprint
        David Boddie
- NinePea: A Small 9P Library for Arduino and Plan 9
        Eli Cohen
- Plan 9 on 64-bit RISC-V
        Geoff Collyer
- MIPS Rides Again
        Andrew D. Gibson
- Dr Glendarme or: How I Learned to Stop Kerberos and Love Factotum
        Eduoard Klein
- Namespaces as Security Domains
        Jacob Moody
- Ghostbusters
        Noam Preil and Sigrid
- An O(1) Method for Storage Snapshots
        Brian L Stuart
- Plan 9 and Inferno Go to School
        Brian L Stuart
 -A 9P Server for Application Management in Single Level Stores: A Status Report
        Emil Tsalapatis, Ryan Hancock and Ali Jos� Mashtizadeh