* [9fans] Help requested. Boyd, where are you?
@ 2014-01-13  3:51 Winston Kodogo
From: Winston Kodogo @ 2014-01-13  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

OK, so my employer is lending out raspberry pis for "cool" demo projects to
be completed in a couple of weeks. I was thinking of doing a Sudoku solver
in Plan 9. I have written working C code for a command line solver using
Knuth's exact cover / dancing links algorithm. Advice sought on how to
program the UI to look not totally shite. Or indeed, to exist at all. I
should say that I have yet to install Plan9 on the pi, so could be a big
ask. Any help, even abuse, will be accepted.

* Re: [9fans] Help requested. Boyd, where are you?
@ 2014-01-13  4:20 ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2014-01-13  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I was thinking of doing a Sudoku solver
> in Plan 9.

So, what kind of peripherals are going to be available for the UI?

++L

* Re: [9fans] Help requested. Boyd, where are you?
@ 2014-01-13  4:28   ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2014-01-13  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

you can borrow the ui from here:

http://mirtchovski.com/p9/sudoku/

@ 2014-01-13  8:01     ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2014-01-13  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Boyd thought Sudoko sucked, I wrote a limbo program that serves a webpage.

brucee

@ 2014-01-13 23:53 Winston Kodogo
From: Winston Kodogo @ 2014-01-13 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs