when this thread calms down a bit i'll post some suggestions and hopefully helpful hints - one of which is that there will be tears. i'll respond to off list technical questions. brucee On 29 April 2013 18:07, Sergey Zhilkin wrote: > There is http://www.vitanuova.com/dist/java.tgz - old java translating > software. It's not legaly free. > I think, Charles knows more :) > > > 2013/4/29 Marc Chantreux > >> hello, >> >> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 11:21:21AM -0400, OrangeCalx01 wrote: >> > A machine implementing a virtual machine implementing a virtual >> machine? Oh >> > the latency! Lol. Why not integrate the jvm itself into dis? >> >> I really don't know about virtual machines and maybe it's a stupid >> question but i'm really currious about it and i really trust the plan9 >> expertise: why not port inferno on top of the jvm? is this a technical >> nonsense? is there some performance/ressources issue or is it just an NIH >> manifestation? >> >> regards >> >> > > > -- > С наилучшими пожеланиями > Жилкин Сергей > With best regards > Zhilkin Sergey >